Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Addition | Newborn Photography | New Westminster, B.C. | Sugarlily Studios

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting the "first addition" to the D family household. Little G was sooo cute and an absolute DREAM to photograph... all he wanted to do was SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP! Mom and Dad are very lucky to have such a good natured, sleepy baby for there first!! Hopefully he stays this good forever :) It was a pleasure to visit your beautiful home, meet some of your family and photograph your darling son! Congrats again to you both.

Enjoy your sneak peek :)






2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! As you get going if you ever want to do a free giveaway in exchange for a blog post for one of my readers, let me know. I'd love to work with you and promote your work. You have outstanding talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your kind words!!! I will contact you when I am ready to work with you... I think it would be a great idea!

    ReplyDelete