Monday, June 21, 2010

Cutie Pie | Newborn Photography | Mission, BC | Sugarlily Studios

I know it has been awhile since my last post but I have been very busy working behind the scene's on Sugarlily. I have many cool and exciting things to announce in the coming months so check back often to see what's happenin'. Now on to my latest session...

On Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting the newest addition to the P family! Little K was sooo sweet and he never cried... NOT once!! I have to say, that is a first. Not only was he chillaxed, but so were his awesome parents. I have known T (Mom) for sometime now and it was great to see her again and catch up. I also had the pleasure of finally meeting her husband J, who was very cool and is sporting some awesome tattoos. Here is your sneak peek guys... Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment