Monday, April 26, 2010

from baby to graduation | Grad Photography | Maple Ridge, BC | Sugarlily Studios

As I am sure you have already read on my last two posts, I had three grad sessions yesterday. This sneak peek is the last one but certainly not the least! This gorgeous young lady has also been in my life since birth and I have had the pleasure of watching her grow up into a beautiful young lady who is strong and independent. She too has killer eyes but don't let her beauty fool you... she loves to hunt!!! I can't believe C is graduating in a mere two months... where did the time go?!?!?!

Enjoy your sneak peek kiddo :)

** It was my pleasure to capture this special time in all three of these ladies lives and I hope they will enjoy these images for years to come! Good luck in all your future endeavors, I wish you only the very best the life has to offer you!!! {tear in my eyes} XOXOXO to you girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment