Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pretty in Pink | Grad Photography | Maple Ridge, BC | Sugarlily Studios

Today I had the pleasure of shooting THREE grad sessions. Yes, it was a busy day but we a lot of fun! Due to the rain yesterday we had to reschedule the session, but it was worth the wait because it was SUNNY today!!! My family has been good friends with the K family for YEARS, so it was my pleasure to shoot one of the granddaughter's/daughter's of there family. J is a beautiful young lady who will be graduating in two months. She was an absolute delight to shoot and not only does she love the camera, but the camera loved her! Her images speak for themselves! We had a great time and left with many stories... a dead car battery, guys cheering her on, honking cars, changing on the side of the road, puddles, trains and the fast approaching sunset which made me move VERY quickly. All in all, this shoot was very successful.

Thank you J for allowing me the opportunity to capture this special time in your life. I hope you like your sneak peek!

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment