Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happiness | Family Photography | Maple Ridge, BC | Sugarlily Studios

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting the B family for a fun family session!!!!

Dad (M) and Mom (K) met me yesterday with their two wonderful children, O who is four, G who is two and there dog Z! This family was not only cute, but also fun to be around and very polite!

O and I hit it off right away... he thought it was cool that I knew all about batman, spider-man and all the other super heroes he likes to play with! O and I had a lot to talk about and he is a very handsome little guy!! I was even lucky enough to hold hands with my new buddy while we walked along the trails :)

Little G on the other hand... wasn't too sure what to make of me! However, once I showed her a picture of herself on the back of my camera... we became fast friends! G was full of personality and gave me lots of silly smiles... :) She has blonde curly hair; big blue eyes and is absolutely adorable!!

We had a great time exploring the trails, throwing rocks in the creek, playing at the park and seeing a HUGE tadpole in the lake!

I had a great afternoon with you B Family... I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment