Monday, May 3, 2010

Little Angel | Baby Photography | Maple Ridge, BC | Sugarlily Studios

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting baby S and her wonderful parents! She is five weeks old, alert and LOVES a good cuddle. Baby S spent the first half of our session fighting me to go to sleep, BUT eventually I won and managed to get the images that mom and dad were hoping for! We did have a few accidents along the way that made for a good laugh, but not a good picture (Right Mom?!?!).

During our session we started chatting about our mutual friends who referred me to them. During our conversation we realized that "dad" went to school with my husband and we have all attended several functions together over the years... WOW... that is what I call a small world!

Thank you S family for coming to see me yesterday!

I hope you enjoy your images :)







No comments:

Post a Comment