Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forever | Engagement Photography | Port Moody, BC | Sugarlily Studios

Trying to find the appropriate words for this post was harder then I expected, so please bear with me!!

On Sunday I FINALLY had the honor of shooting an engagement session for my best friend whom I have known for 26 years!!! YES, I know that is a long time!!! We met in grade one and have spent our lives together... growing, laughing, crying, sharing, dreaming and soooo much more!!!!!!

We have been talking, planning and dreaming about this time in her life since we were little girls. Now one of her biggest dreams is finally becoming a reality... she's gettin' MARRIED!!!!

In a few short days, Shaun and Susanne will be tying the knot on a cruise to Alaska with their nearest and dearest friends and family. This is a fantasy wedding that has exceeded what we were dreaming about at six-years old.

So… doing this shoot was very special to me! These two amazing people are my family and I had to get this shoot right! Not for me… but for them!


Shaun & San,

I am so grateful to be a part of your life and it truly was my honor to capture these images for you!
I wish you both a lifetime full of health, happiness and LOVE!!!
I love you both…CONGRATULATIONS!

xoxoxo, lish

Enjoy your sneak peeks… ☺




2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting blog. Great pictures. More power!!!

    http://chantellsantosdesigns.blogspot.com
    http://chantellsantoscakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete