Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just the four of you | Family Photography | Mission, BC | Sugarlily Studios

This morning I met with Mark, Lori, Analeigh and Cash to do a family session in the park! I have known Mark and Lori for a long time now so it was great to see them again. I always love shooting friends... we have so much fun together and it is a great time to catch up!

We headed out early this morning to this amazing location and let Analeigh loose to do her thing. At sixteen months old she is full of life and absolutely adorable!!!! Her eyes are out of this world and her personality is sooooo cute!! She loved saying "Hi" to everyone.

We had a great time today and I captured some great images of them!

Thanks again for meeting with me today guys... it was FUN!!!! Let's do that BBQ soon...

Enjoy your sneak peeks :)





No comments:

Post a Comment