Sunday, December 12, 2010

family portrait | family photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

Yesterday the M family came into the studio for their family portraits.  Unfortunately, last weekend I had to cancel their session but thankfully, they understood and we rescheduled.  From our first conversation on the phone, I knew I was going to like these people.  I and L (Dad and Mom) are kind, polite and were an absolute pleasure to be around.  Their two children, M who is 10 and J who is 12 were great!!  Sometimes it can be difficult shooting younger children but today was a nice change of pace.  The older kids take direction well and it made my job sooooooo much easier!!!!  :)

In the end, we had a great shoot and we were done in record time!

I had a fabulous time with you M family and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Enjoy your sneak peeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment