Sunday, December 12, 2010

twins | newborn photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

Today the S family came into my studio.  M and J recently added twin boys into their lives and they are cute, cute, cute!!!  Little L and N are just over eight pounds each and are identical twins.  It took me forever to know who was who, but as time went by, I started noticing their different personalities and was able to tell them apart.  I fell in love with these two little guys the moment I saw them and enjoyed cuddling with them this morning!!!

Due to the Milestones Session, I will be seeing these darling little boys again in 6 months!!!  I can't wait to see how they will grow between now and then.

Thanks again S family, enjoy the teasers!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous babies! Beautiful camera work Alisha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stacey!!! These little guys were too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I have twin boys to photograph in a couple of weeks. They were born Friday 17th, a few weeks early, so I am hoping they will still be sleepy for me!

    ReplyDelete