Tuesday, June 21, 2011

double the love | maternity photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

I love seeing people that I haven't seen in forever and I got to do that this weekend!  I went to elementary school with Chris way back when and have not seen him since our graduating year of high school.  Fast forward 15 years and we met again this past weekend for his wife's maternity session.  It was wonderful to see Chris again and to meet his beautiful wife Tara!  She is absolutely gorgeous inside and out and you would never know it to look at her but she's expecting twins!!!!  I couldn't believe how great she looked... pregnancy definitely agrees with her.  She is due to deliver two little girls next month and they seem to be very excited about it!!  I know I would be too!  

I had a great time with you both on Saturday and can't wait to meet the girls next month!!!  Good luck with everything!

Enjoy your teasers!!
xo











No comments:

Post a Comment