Sunday, June 26, 2011

waiting for baby | maternity photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

The weather this month has not been very promising and I have had to move several outdoor sessions into the studio due to all the rain we've been getting.  Luckily today was one of our sunny days because I met with C, her husband K and their daughter K at a beautiful outdoor location for her maternity shoot.  C is due to have her second baby in August and she looked beautiful today!!!  Her sister joined us for the shoot as well and was kind enough to help C with her hair and make-up which was great!!  

I thoroughly enjoyed my morning with all of you and and I can't wait to see you guys again when the baby arrives!

Enjoy your teasers!

xo








2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I adore my family! <3 You're all so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle!! I had no idea you guys were related! :)

    ReplyDelete