Tuesday, November 30, 2010

baby j | baby photography, maple ridge BC | sugarlily studios

I have had the BEST clients this year and this family was no exception!!  C and L came into my studio this past weekend with their two and a half month old daughter.  She is adorable and was unbelievably good.  J may be two and half months old but she behaved like a newborn!  She slept when we wanted her to and didn't make a peep until the end of the session!  


C & L's friends referred Sugarlily to them and little did they know, I was their neighbour!  What a small world.  It was so much fun getting to know them and it seems like C and my husband S, have a lot in common.  I see many beers and hockey chats in their future.  :)  


Thanks again guys!!  Enjoy your sneak peeks!




that is one BIG yawn!  :)

2 comments: