Monday, November 1, 2010

Ella Bean | Newborn Photography, Cloverdale, BC | Sugarlily Studios

My latest newborn session was with this gorgeous little girl, Ella Bean! She was a dream to photograph... she is adorable, she LOVED sleeping and didn't fuss at all!!!

I had a great time catching up with Ella's mom, Lara (we graduated together) and getting to know her husband and mom.

Thank you for having me over E family, I had a wonderful afternoon with all of you and can't wait to see you again! PS: I LOVED the reno's on the house!

Enjoy your sneak peeks! :)
















5 comments:

  1. Lara and Geremy,
    The photos are absolutely amazing! What a beautiful little girl she is!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lou.. made me cry.. she is wonderful ... I love her and I love these photos.. sooo beautiful.. I would like one please!!

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous!! They are so beautiful Lara & Ger!

    ReplyDelete