Tuesday, November 16, 2010

moving | baby photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios




This past month has been crazy for me to say the least.  I have been swamped with sessions, editing, processing orders, new enquires, etc and a personal issue that has drained me to the core.  I will be blogging about this at a later date but TODAY I am here to introduce you to this gorgeous little girl that came into my studio this past weekend.

At six months old J was not only beautiful, sweet and quiet but she was very active!!!!  She did not want to sit still for very long because she was having to much fun crawling around on the backdrop.  She gave all of us a good work out but I think in the end it was all worth it!!  :)

It was great meeting with you M family... enjoy your sneak peeks!!!









2 comments: