Tuesday, March 22, 2011

dreams do come true | maternity photography, port moody bc | sugarlily studios

I am uber excited to post these maternity images!!  My latest session was with my nearest and dearest friend whom I have known for 27 years!!  I spent ALL of my childhood with her and her wonderful family... I was even labelled as her parents "other daughter" when I was in elementary school!!  LOL! :)  S and I have shared soooooo many wonderful things together over the years but its our FIRST time celebrating a pregnancy for her!!  I've always been the one who was pregnant, however, I am VERY happy to pass that torch onto her now!!!  LOL  I am elated for her and her husband S and I cannot wait to meet their new baby.  I am positive its a girl and can't wait for all our shopping trips together with our daughters!!!  (wink, wink...  It'll be like old times S!!)  Thank you to S and S for coming out to the studio on Saturday!  It was great seeing you both again, I had fabulous time!!!

Enjoy your sneak peeks!!

xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Since I don't live near my niece, I'm using these pictures to try to predict whether I'll have another grand nephew or a niece! I'm leaning toward another wee little boy! Bets anyone??

    ~Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie B, I think she's having a girl. :) I can't wait to find out in May... not much longer to go!!

    ReplyDelete