Friday, March 25, 2011

perfection | newborn photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

Yesterday I had the pleasure of capturing beautiful images of sweet little M!!  I first met her parents D and M a few weeks ago at their maternity session.  They were a blast to be around and I was very excited to see them again!  :)

When I first opened the door to greet them, I was taken back by how cute litte M was with her chubby cheeks and her thick, dark hair!! She was five days old, 7 pounds 2 ounces and the BEST sleeper I have ever had in the studio to date!!  Lucky for me but not for her parents, she has her days and nights confused.  M came into the studio asleep and remained that way throughout most of the session.  With only ONE quick feeding, she was fast asleep again and ready to continue posing.  She did an amazing job and I LOVED cuddling with her...  I could have kept her but naturally her parents declined, LOL!!  :)

Thanks again for coming into the studio guys... enjoy your teasers!!

xoxo





2 comments: