Saturday, March 19, 2011

tiny bump | maternity photography, kitsilano bc | sugarlily studios

On Thursday I headed into Kitsilano to meet S and C!  I spent majority of the session with S and I really enjoyed my time with her.  She is one the sweetest people I have ever met!  :)  Her husband C, ran home from work quickly at the end of the session to capture a few intimate images with his wife and their baby bump!  What a great husband!!  This is their first baby and she is due VERY soon!  S may look 5-6 months pregnant due to her tiny belly but surprising enough she is full term and booked for a c-section on March 28th!!  This couple has endured a very stressful pregnancy due to S's low fluid levels.  Her cute little belly is ALL BABY!!  S and C are coping well and are extremely excited to meet their new son or daughter!!

It was great meeting both of you and I wish you all the best during the next week!!  I look forward to meeting the newest member of your family at your newborn session!!

Enjoy your sneak peeks!!
xoxo







2 comments: