Wednesday, July 27, 2011

fun in the sun | baby photography, pitt meadows | sugarlily studios

Things have been soooo busy around here around here these past couple of weeks and unfortunately, I have fallen behind on my blogging!!   I'm going to try and get caught up today... fingers crossed!

On Saturday I met with this adorable family!!  I first met them last year for their maternity session... they were expecting their second baby.  You can see that session here.  Now they're back for a baby session with the two boys!!  It was wonderful to see them again and to see how much the boys have grown and changed over this past year!  Tyler is now two and Jordan will be one next month.  Tyler is your typical busy little boy and Jordan is very calm and quiet.  They're both very handsome little men and I loved spending my Saturday morning with them! 

Thanks for a great session guys... it was wonderful to see all of you again!!  

Enjoy your teasers!!




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment