Saturday, July 23, 2011

innocence | newborn photography, langley bc | sugarlily studios

Thursday morning I headed into Langley to meet Jen, Ken, their daughter Charlotte and Jen's best friend, Melissa!  Miss Charlotte was 21 days old and filled with sweetness!!  She's loved to be swaddled tightly and cuddled by all of the adults!!  She would sleep like a dream when we held her but she did gave me a bit of a work out when it came to posing her!  This is partially do her age because once they're over 10 days old it becomes harder to keep them asleep and pose them.  All in all, I had a great time photographing her and adored the little noises she made and the smiles she had for me!!  Once you see her... you'll be in love!

It was great meeting you Jen, Ken and Melissa!!  I had a lot of fun chatting with you and thank you for welcoming me into your beautiful home!!

Enjoy your teaser!

xo




1 comment: