Tuesday, July 19, 2011

double the fun | baby photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

Ohhhh how cute are these two?!?!  The second they walked into the studio, I was in love!  I first met with these two bright eyed boys at their newborn session in December 2010.  You can see their newborn session here.  It seems like its been forever since I saw them last and I can't believe how much they have growing since then!  They are now little boys with big smiles, teeth, blond hair and the biggest blue eyes ever!  They did amazingly well during the session and were great to play with.

Thank you M, J, N and L for coming into the studio once again!  It was wonderful to see all of you and I can't wait for the boys one year old session soon!

Enjoy your teasers!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment