Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun in the leaves | Children's Photography, Maple Ridge BC | Sugarlily Studios

Friendship means so many different things to so many different people. The things I value in a friendship are simple, or at least I think they are!

1) When you enjoy spending time with that person
2) When you can have fun with them and they make you laugh
3) They generally care about you're well being and you're families well being
4) They're honest
5) They make you want to be a better person everyday

That's it... simple, right?!?! LOL :)

I have some great friends and I feel blessed everyday that I am around them. This past year I have been very fortunate to add a few more into the mix! They're ALL amazing and I love spending my time with them!! The bonus... our children have all become very close too!!

One of these ladies asked me if I would take a few pictures of their children for them and I didn't even hesitate to say YES!! I love their children and was honored to be asked. They have done sooooo much for me and my family over the past year... this is the least I could do for them!!!!!!

We have been trying to do their session for weeks now and were happy to finally catch a break in the weather and our schedules. So, we headed outside this past weekend to capture the fall colors and have some fun with the leaves. These two children are full of life and smiles! R wasn't digging the camera and it didn't help that he knew me soooo well. He was being goofy and silly while his little sister J was being herself... cute, cute, cute!!! She on the other hand, loved the camera and was full of goofy smiles!!

ENJOY the images M family!! :)








2 comments:

  1. super cute pictures! Great background colors and you got great smiles and expressions from the kids - awesome!

    ReplyDelete