Sunday, October 24, 2010

K Family | Baby & Family Photography, New Westminster BC | Sugarlily Studios

The christmas push is on and I have been very busy shooting some wonderful families!! This weekend the K family came to see me in my studio. They brought with them their handsome son D (four years old) and the newest addition to the family, little S (four weeks old). These two were sooooo well behaved and didn't shy away from the camera one bit. I think D may be a model when he grows up... he really knew how to work all the angles and give me the BEST smiles!!! :) His little sister may give him a run for his money tho, she is cute as a button and has gorgeous features!!

I had a great time with you K family and it was nice getting to know you D and A!!! :)

Enjoy the sneak peeks!







2 comments: