Monday, October 18, 2010

Full of Cuteness | Baby Photography, Maple Ridge BC | Sugarlily Studios

This sweet little lady came to see me on Saturday and she was such a pleasure to be around!!! Her name is Bronwyn and I think it is the coolest name!!!!! She wasn't shy one bit and seemed to be having a great time playing with the leaves, picking up dirt, running around and cuddling her favorite stuffed animal, Winston! Bronwyn will be TWO in a week and she is full of cuteness, personality and has an amazing vocabulary for her age!!! :)

Thanks again Nikki and Bronwyn, it was a pleasure to meet you both and I look forward to seeing you again in the future!!!

Enjoy your sneaks!! :)





2 comments:

  1. Hello Sugarlily,

    Thank you very much for capturing the essence of my best friend and Bronwyn, well, one word. WOW.
    Job Well Done!

    Leahann
    Halfiax, NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH Leahann for your kind words!!! I had a fantastic time with these two wonderful ladies and I am sooo happy to hear that you were pleased with the images!!

    Have a great day! :)

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete