Sunday, October 3, 2010

One | Baby Photography | Maple Ridge, BC | Sugarlily Studios

Yesterday baby C came into the studio with her mommy. Her mom and I had known each other awhile back but had lost contact. That is until a few months ago when I bumped into her at the grocery store... haha! Now we get together for coffee's on a regular basis and let all SEVEN of our children play together!!! Yes, that is a lot of children.

Little C recently turned one and is the baby of four. She is the cutest little thing... so petite, gentle, girly and full of smiles!!!!!! She makes my heart melt every time I am around her.

Thanks again T & C for coming by... I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks! xoxo









3 comments:

  1. that last picture is just too much! i love crying baby pictures. i see there is no option on your blog to "follow" you. you may want to put that on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words! @ Jen - Thank you... I will look into that!

    ReplyDelete