Thursday, April 28, 2011

henrik | newborn photographer, port moody bc | sugarlily studios

It finally happened... my best friend of 27 years has finally had a baby!!  Wooohooo, I am elated for her, her husband Shaun, big brother Jeremy and both of their families!  This is an amazing time in their life and I am so grateful to be a part of it!

Of course I wanted to photograph him and they were kind enough to let me do it!  Well, I didn't really give them a choice... lol  :) Henrik was 5 weeks early and weighed in at a whooping 6 pounds 9 ounces!  I may be biased because I am his aunt but I think he's absolutely gorgeous and I love him so much already!

The thing I am looking forward to the most, is watching our kids (all five of them) grow up together... just like Susanne and I did!!  Ohhhh the memories they will create and the trouble they will get into.  Now we'll know how our parents felt all those years ago when we were "perfect angels", right San?!?!  :)

CONGRATULATIONS again... I am so happy for you guys!!  xoxo

Enjoy your teasers!










No comments:

Post a Comment