Tuesday, April 5, 2011

teensy-weensy baby | newborn photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

On Sunday morning I headed into Vancouver to meet the newest addition to the M family!  I first met with S and C a few weeks ago at their maternity session, you can see those images here... http://sugarlilystudios.blogspot.com/2011/03/tiny-bump-maternity-photography.html.  On March 28th they welcomed little O into the world.  He weighted in at a whopping 6 pounds 11 ounces and was perfect.  He slept through most of the session and didn't fuss much at all which made my job significantly easier.   We got some beautiful images of him and I am happy to share them with you now. 

Thank you S and C for welcoming me into your home... I had a great time cuddling with O and visiting with you both again.  I also wanted to send C a BIG thank you for all your help after the session, I appreciate it!!!  :)

Enjoy your sneak peeks!!  xo











2 comments:

  1. I vote for #6 scarlett I love my niece she is perfect in every way <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. grayson 7
    he is so cute

    lindsay gourley

    ReplyDelete