Friday, April 8, 2011

tiny perfection | newborn photography, pitt meadows bc | sugarlily studios

On Thursday I met with another gorgeous baby boy!  Little H was 8 days old when he came into the studio and he was so sweet and cuddly... I was mesmerized by him!  But who wouldn't be... just look at him!  He's perfect!  As cute as he is tho, he wasn't much of a sleeper for me.  He had me working extra hard to get him into each pose and to keep him a sleep.  In the end I managed to get some beautiful images of him that I am hoping his Mom and Dad will love.

His big sister H was here too, she will be turning three very soon.  H was such a good little girl and she was so patient.  As soon as it was her turn in front of the camera, she turned on the charm and was happy to have her picture taken!  It's not hard to tell that she gets that from her Dad, sorry J!!  :)

Thank you so much S and J for coming to see me on Thursday!  I had a fabulous time with both of you and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Enjoy your teasers!!  xo







3 comments:

  1. great pictures alisha. it helps you have cute kids j!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Alisha, you are just so good at newborns!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!! LOL, yes it does Jen! Thanks RMP, I am LOVING all the newborns coming into the studio right now... they're my absolute fav subject to shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete