Saturday, April 2, 2011

sweet as sugar | newborn photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

I met with H (mom), L (dad) and their daughter H towards the end of February for T's maternity session.  It has been a month since that session and I am happy to announce that they had a gorgeous little girl on March 21!!  I met little S on Thursday morning and couldn't resist getting some cuddles from her...  she is so sweet, quiet, calm and good natured.  Her parents are very lucky to have her!!!   :)  We had a fabulous session and I am excited to post these sneak peeks for them.

It was a pleasure seeing you all again and meeting Grandpa and Grandma too!!  Thanks for all your assistance, I appreciate it!

Enjoy your teasers!!




1 comment:

  1. OMG ELLE EST TELLEMENT CUTE ET LES PHOTOS SONT SUPER BONNES. Hailey aime sa petite soeur ahhhhhhhh. Enjoy Tina et Lenny. Vous etes tellement chanceux et vous me manquez beaucoup. Tante Irene

    ReplyDelete