Tuesday, February 22, 2011

again | maternity photography, maple ridge bc | sugarlily studios

On Sunday morning I headed over to the B family home here in Maple Ridge.  I met with L (Dad), T (Mom) and little H (their 22 month old daughter).  This is their second baby, the sex is still a mystery and so are the name's they're thinking of.  :)  We tried including their sweet daughter in some of the poses but H wasn't having it!  That's okay though... I still managed to snag a couple of her when she was least expecting it!!  L and T were soooo cute, you could feel the room fill with love every time they were near each other!  The kisses, hugs and that look of love they would share.  It melted my heart to watch them.  I had a great time getting to know this family, I truly felt as if I had known them forever!!  We had so many similarities and they were soooo funny!

Thanks for a wonderful morning L, T and H... I cannot wait to meet the newest addition to your family at your newborn session!

Enjoy your teasers!!




2 comments: