Thursday, February 3, 2011

the perfect mug~inspiration 365 | maternity, newborn, baby & children's photography maple ridge, BC | sugarlily studios

Inspiration #19

This is my favorite mug to drink my coffee and hot chocolate with!  I am a bit picky when it comes to my mugs, lol!  My wish list consists of three simple things...

1)  It has to be huge
2)  I need to get both of my hands wrapped around it comfortably
3) It has to be red!  LOL, it has to match my accent colours within our house.  Sad... I know.  :)

Enjoy this rainy day!



3 comments:

  1. haha your so cute, has to match the accents around your house..my fav color is red!!:)

    my mug always has to have tea in it!! LOVE teas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. too funny, I remember you talking about loving mugs when you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... I know, its a thing with me! Yes, I am sure I mentioned it Lara!! :)

    You love red to T, thats awesome!! All of our throw pillows, candles, towels, vases, etc.. are all red.

    ReplyDelete