Monday, February 14, 2011

new beginnings | newborn photography, langley bc | sugarlily studios

I have said it before and I'll say it again... I have the best clients ever!  Seriously!!  I love everyone I have worked with and this family is no except.  They came into my studio on Saturday afternoon for a newborn session.  This is S & S's second baby and he is a cutie!!  Big sister E came along too and she's not only adorable but she was a wonderful 'model' and 'assistant'.  Thanks E for all your help!!  :)

Little O was 13 days old which is a little older then I like to shoot a newborn but honestly, you'd never know it.  He took to all the poses very well and we managed to get some beautiful images of him!!

It was great meeting all of you and I look forward to seeing in six months!!

Enjoy the sneak peeks!!





8 comments:

  1. Alisha, I'm pleased with the sneak peeks! Can't wait to see all the shots! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have goose bumps after viewing the pictures of little E & E. Mom looks great too. I'm in utter awe at the creativity and the beauty captured on camera. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwe!!! These are absolutely beautiful & so precious...Sherry you look amazing - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures....Emma is a little star! Ethan is adorable....and Sherry you look beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pics! Well done. Little O is beautiful, Sherry you always are and E is just loving the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo sweet!!! Love love love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG she's a beauty....baby #5

    ReplyDelete