Saturday, February 19, 2011

double the love | twin newborn photography, pitt meadows bc | sugarlily studios

This morning I headed into Pitt Meadows me meet these adorable newborn twins, their Mom (S), Dad (J) and Grandma (H).  From the moment I entered their home I knew it was going to be a great session!  This family was VERY relaxed, funny and an absolute blast to be around.  I loved every second of my time with them and can't thank them enough for all their help, patience and a good laughs!!!!  

Meet their little babes... H and H!  This is a dream come true for these wonderful people... one boy and one little girl!!  YES... they're very lucky to have one of each!  Big brother H is the larger of the two, has dark hair, is very chill and has the longest eye lashes I have EVER seen on a newborn!  Seriously!!!  His sister H is a lot smaller, has fair hair, likes to be warm and cuddled and loves to squeak every time you touch her!  lol  I was in complete awe of these two miracles throughout the entire session!  

Thank you V family for welcoming me into your home and making my time with you so enjoyable!!

I can't wait to see you again at their six month session!

Enjoy these sneak peeks :)





No comments:

Post a Comment