Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Look who's TWO | baby photography, maple ridge BC | Sugarlily Studios ~ Inspiration 365

Ohhh man, its been awhile since my last inspiration post!!  When I started doing the Inspiration 365 in December I was afraid I would run short on time everyday to do it!  Sure enough, I am not even a month into it and I have fallen behind.  I was hoping I would make it at least a couple of months before I had this problem!  Oh well, I am catching NOW!    lol


I am happy to finally be able to post an inspirational image again.  This is my daughter wearing her new favorite tutu that she received recently at her second birthday!  You can tell by the smile on her face, she was one happy little lady.

Todays inspiration is titled... Terrific Two!

Enjoy  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment