Tuesday, February 15, 2011

precious baby | newborn photography, burnaby bc | sugarlily studios

On Sunday I headed into Burnaby for my latest newborn session!  I was very excited to do this shoot because I have known this couple for years!!  T is my husband's friend and colleague and his wife C and I hit it off years ago.  They're a fabulous couple and I was honored that they asked me to document this important time in their families life.

Their oldest son J was born almost four years ago and they recently added one more little boy into the family.  Baby J was born on February 01 weighting in at 8 pounds 3 ounces!!  Both of their boys are adorable and I loved all the cuddles I got from them.  Big brother J loved being in front of the camera and loved being silly!!  Typical little boy!!  =)  Baby J was so sweet!  He did fight the sleeping and posing a wee bit but in the end I won and got some beautiful images that I hope they'll be happy with!!

Thanks again B family... I had a wonderful time with all of you!!  Enjoy your teasers!!

xoxo
Alisha





1 comment: